A thorough assessment of the whole body and pelvic floor
An individulized treatment plan with your goals at the core
Hands-on and comprehensive treatments
Comfort and Confidence in your treatment plan
You deserve treatment by the experts.
At The Pelvic Method, you will receive a full 90 minute evaluation and 60 minute follow up sessions.
Always one-on-one sessions to ensure quality care to meet your goals.
A positive, stress-free environment, with tailored treatment plans guided by your therapist to address the whole body ensuring lasting results.
Let us be the difference in your life.
Compassionately creates an atmosphere of comfort for those dealing with troubling issues of pelvic floor dysfunction. They use a wide array of therapies to ensure the best possible outcomes. I refer knowing their trustworthiness!
Jeanie D. Dassow MD, FACOG
Every single one of my pateints appreciated the referral. Of note, also able to help my daughter to overcome chronic back pain. I would trust them with any of my patients, my family, and even my own health.
Shanti Mohling, MD, OB-GYN
This was one of the best investments I’ve made in myself and continues to pay-off long after we finished working together.
Each visit was specific to me and my problems. After a few visits, my pain was significantly better and by the end gone!
Her team goes above and beyond and care about you as a person!! Do not put off taking care of yourself.
[They] were so helpful at getting my body back in shape after delivery. Highly recommend!!!
- Bowel Dysfunction (Constipation/Urgency/Pain/Leakage)
- Bladder Dysfunction (Urgency/Frequency/Incomplete Emptying/Pain)
- Bladder Leakage/Retention
- Painful Bladder syndrome/Interstitial Cystitis
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Diastasis Recti seperation
- Pain with Sexual Activity
- Pre and Post Natal Care
- Endometriosis pain
- Painful Periods
- Male Pelvic Pain
- Testicular pain
- Generalized Pelvic Pain complaints
- Post Abdominal and Reproductive surgical recovery
- Puedendal Neuralgia
- Complaints related to Cancer treatments or surgery (Breast/Ovarian/Uterine/Prostate/Colon/Bladder)
- AND so much more...